At Polimatrix we are able to fabricate a wide variety of items for use in various industrial applications.
Polimatrix has an extensive range of manufacturing equipment to ensure that the highest quality product is delivered to the client.
- CNC Router machines ensure each part is precision cut exactly according to drawing.
- HERZ sheet welding equipment is used to weld sheets and cylinders. Thicknesses up to 50mm
- A custom designed HERZ sheet welder is used to weld liner sheets in materials such as CPVC, PVDF, ECTFE and PP-SK to name a few
- Munch, Leister and Herz extrusion and hot gas welding machines are used in the fabrication process
- Specialised bending machines allow cold bending, hot bending and even welded sharp angle bends
- Georg Fischer and WorldPoly pipe welding machines
- Custom built tooling and jigs
Plastic fabricated items are manufactured using corrosion resistant plastic materials such as:
- Polypropylene (PP-H and PP-R), Polypropylene flame retardant (PP-s) andPolypropylene electrically conductive (PP-el)
- PVC-U and CPVC (also known as PVC-C)
- Polyethylene (LDPE, HDPE – PE80, PE100, PE300, PE500)
- Ultra High Density Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Plus other materials such as PTFE, PFA, Acrylics, Polyamides
Plastic fabricated equipment as manufactured by Polimatrix is usually applied in industrial and laboratory processes where a high degree of corrosion resistance is required along with low operating costs and longevity of equipment. Materials are selected according to each client’s specific application. Some typical applications are:
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Plating Tanks
- Chemical Launders
- Electro-winning Cells
- Process reactors
- Solvent Extraction cells
- Chemical Neutralising Plants
- …and many others
Plastic also has application in the food, packaging and materials handling sectors where there are specific requirements for characteristics such as:
- Low coefficient of friction
- High wear resistance
- Low maintenance
- Food grade quality
High impact resistant plastic materials are ideal for use as protective shields and covers.
- Clear materials are used where the client requires visual access such as on assembly lines, conveyor systems and packaging lines.
- Bright safety coloured materials are used for safety guards over moving machinery, couplings, belt drives, gears etc.
Many traditional steel applications are now feasible in plastic and provide industry with high efficiency, low maintenance solutions which are of ever greater importance in the ultra competitive environment that we live in today
Please contact us to discuss your application and we will help you find the right solution